• Contact Data includes email address.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, ISP name, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products, and services.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies (see Cookies and automatic data collection technologies).
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
o Technical Data from the following parties:
• analytics providers such as Google; and
• search information providers such as Google.
• Store your preferences so we may customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Meet our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and payment processing purposes or complying with legal requirements.
• Fulfill the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected.
• Notify you about changes to our Website, products, or services.
• Ensure that we present our Website content most effectively for you and for your computer.
• Administer our Website and conduct internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.
• Improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
• Protect our Website, employees, or operations.
• Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them. We may also use personal data to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Your personal data use choices. We may use nonpersonal data for any business purpose. 4. Disclosure of your personal data We may share your personal data with: • Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
• Business partners, suppliers, service providers, subcontractors, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization, third-party payment gateways and fraud prevention services to process purchases, and third-party identity verification services to verify your identity and age if you are an affiliate). For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Website (you can read more about how Google uses your personal data here). You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here. We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal data confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or those assets.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where one of the transferred assets is the personal data we hold.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Terms-of-Service Agreement and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for cybersecurity, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction. We may share nonpersonal data without restriction. 5. Cross-border data transfers We are based in the United States of America. For operational reasons, we may process, store, and transfer the personal data we collect, in and to a country outside your own, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as your own. Where we do so, and where we are required to under local law, we will put in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection where it is processed. Residents of Canada are notified that the personal data they provide to us is stored in our databases outside of Canada, including in the United States, and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand under the laws of that country. You have the right to complain about our personal data handling practices. You may visit www.priv.gc.ca for more information about your privacy rights. If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom (UK), your personal data may be processed outside of the EEA or UK, including, for example, in the United States, so processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA or UK. Please note that we have elected to not participate in the EU–U.S. or the Swiss—U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks. Nevertheless, whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA or UK, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that the recipient third party agrees to contractual clauses or other appropriate safeguards. Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA or UK. If you are not located in the EEA or the UK, by submitting your personal data or engaging with our platform, you consent to this transfer, storing, or processing. 6. Your personal data use choices We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established the following personal data control mechanisms: • Promotional offers from the Company. If you do not want us to use your Contact Data to promote our own products and services you can opt-out by logging into the Website and checking or unchecking the relevant boxes to adjust your account profile’s user preferences or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com. You may also opt-out of further marketing communications by replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
• The right to rectification—to have your information altered if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object to our processing of your personal data.
• The right of restriction—to request that we restrict how it processes your personal data.
• The right to data portability—to receive a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data.